Humanity Health Group: Speech Pathologist Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and motor vehicle allowance
- Opportunities available across various states and territories
- Great salary packages, incentives and bonuses
Collaborate with a team of Speech Pathologists and other multi-disciplinary allied health professionals assisting with the NDIS
We’re a global community of certified healthcare specialists bound together by passion and purpose. We’re working to make each day more meaningful than the last, for both our people and our customers.
About the role
We’re seeking Speech Pathologists who are energised by a diverse caseload and opportunities for growth.
In this role, you will:
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment
- Self-manage your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- Provide therapy services face to face and via telehealth; individually, in groups, or as a member of a multi and transdisciplinary team
- Interact with other health professionals, NDIA- related entities, family members, educational staff, and community members, when providing individualised support plans
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports
What we offer
When you join Care Squared, you will be part of Humanity Health Group – a group of brands that offers healthcare support across the country. When you join our team, you get more than ‘just a job’. You get a career.
You’ll also benefit from these perks:
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Better Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
You work well autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary allied health team.
For new graduates, we have an outstanding 12-month graduate program providing the clinical and operational support that you need.
For senior clinicians, we have opportunities to develop your mentoring and leadership skills and explore further opportunities in the organisation.
It’s essential that you have:
- An approved degree in Speech Pathology
- Eligibility for registration with the appropriate board i.e. SPA
- Satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent), or willingness to complete them
- Current and unrestricted driver licence with access to own vehicle
Who we are:
Wake up every day loving the work you do and the impact you have on others.
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘HumanityLIFE’ policy that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Every day, our team of health professionals empower people living with a disability to live the life they choose, so they can thrive.
Care Squared, a part of Humanity Health Group, was created to provide simplified services in a sector known for its complexity. We stand out because we partner with individuals to provide personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs within their everyday environments.
We’re a team of passionate people who possess a strong purpose to help people reach their full potential. We have an industry-leading wellness program, in house and external professional development, career growth, flexible hours as well as excellent motor vehicle allowance benefits.
Keen to join us?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please use the form on this page to apply now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2192.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.