Generation Care is a mobile team of allied health professionals who visit older Australians living in the community or in residential care. At Generation Care, we know that with better care, we can live life to the full, regardless of our age. We endeavour to provide high-quality, personalised care where it’s needed – in your home or residential care facility.
- Physiotherapy – assessment and active evidence based therapy services
- Psychology – face-to-face, telehealth and group based psychological therapy services using evidence based approaches.
- Occupational Therapy – assessment and report services to make recommendations for provision of modifications to homes or equipment or other techniques to improve independence
- Exercise Physiology – assessment and exercise/activity prescription to promote strength, mobility and participation in daily activities
We endeavour to make service delivery as comfortable and convenient as possible. All appointments are delivered in-home, or at residential facilities. We are here to support older Australians realise their goals and thrive in their everyday environment.
Generation Care delivers exceptional allied healthcare services to older Australians. Our dedicated team of allied health professionals specialise in person-centred care – working with clients and care coordinators to develop tailored, evidence-based therapy programs.
For more information visit generationcare.com.au
We’re always looking for great allied health professionals to join our team.
• Physiotherapists • Speech Pathologists • Psychologists • Therapy Assistants • Podiatrists • Occupational Therapists • Exercise Physiologists • Behaviour Support Practitioners