Who we are
Wake up every day loving the work you do and the impact you have on others.
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Better Life Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Me & Work is part of The Humanity Health Group’s family of brands. We’re a tight-knit company that likes our people to realise their full potential.
Me & Work is a national organisation connected by our commitment to care and quality. We provide client-centred, high quality workplace wellness and organisational development programs. We believe in prevention rather than reaction and leave the old-fashioned, out-dated EAP approach in the dust!
Are you registered psychologist looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking to work with an innovative company that seeks to make a difference? Do you live and breathe organisational development, workplace wellness and being excellent at what you do? You might just be who Me & Work is looking for!
We are undergoing a period of rapid growth and have an exciting opportunity for an Registered Psychologist to join our team. We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about empowering people in individual and group sessions
- Demonstrated experience working in a clinical setting
- Experienced or keen interest in corporate wellbeing/health sessions
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Ability to confidently lead, educate and present against corporate projects
- Competent in delivery of evidence based intervention and risk assessments
- Compliance with the Australian Psychological Society Code of Ethics and Guidelines, and AHPRA professional requirements
- Must have AHPRA registration
- Has an unrestricted drivers licence with access to your own vehicle
What we offer
It’s our people-centric health, wellbeing and development initiatives that separate us from the rest. We’ll empower you to step up: step sideways: flourish always in your pursuit of a long and meaningful career.
We’re not talking run-of-the-mill training. What we teach here can’t be learned in a university classroom, ensuring unparalleled career opportunities for the dreamers and the doers. We reward high performance and those who come on the journey to help us implement positive change. But most importantly, those who achieve for their customers.
In this role you’ll receive…
- Work/life flexibility
- Peer supervision
- Monthly clinical and operational professional development days
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Generous bonus and rewards incentives
- High performing and supportive workplace culture
- The opportunity to lead projects and innovate
- Opportunity to work across a diverse client base delivering evidence based interventions
- Working across clinical, organisational, and sports psychology projects
- Working alongside elite athletes in presentation of motivational/sports psychology initiatives in a corporate setting
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.