To provide Psychology services to Care2K customers and NDIS participants, inclusive of evidence-based assessment and intervention.
The attributes of a Care2K Psychologist include compassion, flexibility, conscientiousness and excellent time management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Plan, deliver and evaluate Psychology services to customers and NDIS participants that focus on participant goal attainment.
- Provide supports and services in collaboration with others; work within a multidisciplinary team and with external stakeholders (other health professionals, NDIA- related entities etc).
- Provide accurate, timely and high quality reports that meet the needs of the target audience.
- Participate in regular professional development opportunities.
- Fulfil administrative requirements, including record keeping, billing and invoicing.
- Ensure compliance with Code of Practice and duty of care to participants and service users.
- Ensure services meet quality standards and contractual agreements.
- Regularly review outcomes achieved and seek support as required.
- Provide regular feedback to stakeholders in regards to progress (participant, carer/ nominee, LACs, support coordinators, NDIA staff or others).
- Liaise with local health professionals and services as required.
- Development of relationships with stakeholders to facilitate partnerships and potential work opportunities.
Workplace Health & Safety
- Work within policies and procedures of Care2K
- Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
- Communicate safety hazards and risks immediately.
Qualifications & Essential criteria
- Degree in Psychology
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist or Provisional Psychologist
- Satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent)
- Australian Driver’s Licence and access to own vehicle
- Passion for helping a diverse range of clients
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Evidence of completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist
- Working with vulnerable people check (or state equivalent)
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Provisional or Fully registered Psychologist in a clinical setting working with people with disability.
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding, services, support categories and procedures.
- Care2 CEO
- National Manager – Operations
- State/Regional Manager-Operations
- Clinical Supervisor
- Multi-disciplinary team members of Care2K
- NDIS Participants and their carers, support staff and families
- Local Area Coordinators
- Support Coordinators
- NDIA staff
- External health professionals- GPs and other allied health