Provisional or Registered Psychologist
WHO ARE WE
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life.
We are passionate allied health professionals, who are determined to deliver high quality allied health care solutions that generate meaningful life-enhancing results.
Our organisation stands out because we collaborate with individuals, providing personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs and support within their everyday environments.
A key aspect that separates us from the rest, are our diverse opportunities for personal growth and career development. Through our 12 brands, our employees can expand their knowledge and experience across other areas of the business.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Humanity Health Group is seeking compassionate, conscientious, and flexible Provisional and Registered Psychologists to support one of our leading brands, Back2Work. Within this role, there is the potential to support participants in a fly-in fly-out or drive-in drive-out capacity – all travel and accommodation as well as a daily travel allowance will be covered by the company.
It is a condition of employment for this position that the employee has had at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Amongst your desired caseload you will:
- Plan, deliver and evaluate appropriate education & support services to customers and NDIS participants that focus on participant goal attainment
- Provide support and services in collaboration with others (other health professionals, NDIA- related entities etc)
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports that meet the needs of the target audience
- Fulfil administrative requirements, including record keeping, billing, and invoicing
- Provide regular feedback to stakeholders regarding progress (participant, carer/ nominee, LACs, support coordinators, NDIA staff or others)
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to strengthen partnerships and potential work
As a Provisional Psychologist, you must be able to provide education and support to our customers and NDIS participants, inclusive of evidence-based assessment and intervention. It is important that you display exceptional communication and time management skills and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a multi and transdisciplinary allied health team.
To thrive in this role, it’s essential that you have:
- An approved Psychology degree
- Provisional registration or eligibility for provisional registration with the appropriate body i.e., AHPRA
- Experience working with individuals with a disability
- Strong Behaviour Support experience
- A passion for helping and assisting a diverse range of clients
- Evidence of completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills
- A satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent)
- Working with vulnerable people check (or state equivalent)
- A valid Australian Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- For Provisional Psychologists, the full internship including primary and secondary supervisors are covered by the business
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand
- Access to our 12 brands, allowing the opportunity for diverse pathways to compliment work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘HumanityLiFE’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives as well as health and wellbeing benefits
- Supportive workplace culture, connections, and relationships
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Recruitment Team on 02 9065 2192 or 02 9052 2196 for a confidential discussion.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.