Would you like to become part of an innovative, high-calibre team that seeks to make a difference? Are you passionate about supporting older Australians in the community to realise their full potential? You just might be who Generation Care is looking for! Generation Care is growing steadily, and we are looking for Allied Health Professionals to join our team.
Our work involves assisting older Australians to live a safe and independent life while participating in activities they wish to. Our work is predominantly face to face and is mobile.
Generation Care is a national organisation of allied health professionals connected by our commitment to care, quality, results, innovation & integrity.
We are part of The Better Health Generation’s family of brands. TBHG is a tight-knit company that supports our people to realise their full potential.
- Work with a purpose
- Work/life flexibility
- Commitment to health and wellness
- High performing and supportive workplace culture.
- Clinical supervision
- Opportunities for growth and leadership roles
- Monthly professional development days
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Access to mentors and the collective knowledge of senior leaders and a highly experienced team.
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- Bonus and rewards incentives
Specific duties will include:
- Managing your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families.
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based assessment services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment.
- Provide therapy services either individually or as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, care co-ordinators, family members, to achieve the best outcomes
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports.
- An approved degree in Physiotherapy
- Passion for supporting people to maximise their independence and realise their full potential.
- Excellent communicator.
- Registration with AHPRA,
- Willing to complete criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent).
- Current and unrestricted drivers licence with access to own vehicle.