Wake up every day loving the work you do and the impact you have on others.
Our mission at Humanity Health Group is to provide high quality allied health support and services which allows individuals to realise their full potential.
Every day, our allied health professionals are determined to improve quality of life and overall wellbeing. Our organisation stands out because we take a people-centric approach. We collaborate with individuals of all walks of life and provide personalised, qualified, and goal-directed interventions and support within their everyday environments.
We live out our five core values which assist in delivering solutions that create life-enhancing outcomes for our customers. Our employees act with integrity, we intentionally put people first, by providing high quality services through innovation, we ensure that our clients are achieving results.
A key aspect that separates us from the rest, are our diverse opportunities for personal growth and career development. Through our 12 brands, our employees have the ability to expand their knowledge and experience across other areas of the business.
About the role
We are seeking compassionate, conscientious, and motivated Occupational Therapists to work within their preferred HHG brand (check our our website for full details:
Amongst your desired caseload you will:
- Manage your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based assessment services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment
- Provide therapy services either individually or as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, care co-ordinators, family members, to achieve the best outcomes
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports
Roles within HHG ability allow staff to work autonomously as well as part of a multi and transdisciplinary allied health team.
To thrive in this role, it’s essential that you have:
- A degree in Occupational Therapy and general AHPRA registration
- A high level of verbal, written communication and computer literacy skills
- A valid driver’s licence with access to your own vehicle
- A willingness to complete criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent).
- A willingness to complete a working with vulnerable people check (or state equivalent)
- Experience in working with individuals with a disability is highly desirable but not essential
By working with Humanity Health Group you’ll receive:
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible working conditions and access to our ‘Humanity Life’ policy
- Numerous rewards and incentives, including a lucrative bonus scheme and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
Location: Sunshine Coast QLD
Salary 85,000- 100,000
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com for any questions please contact – 0290522192
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.