As a pre-qualified Specialist Allied Health and Behaviour Supports Scheme, Care Squared Futures collaborates with teachers, parents, and educational support staff to empower NDIS participants – those living with disability – with personalised interventions and programs to allow them to thrive in their chosen careers.
Services are tailored to your school’s needs and individuals. They include:
- Assessments: Diagnostic, cognitive, intellectual, and behavioural.
- Intervention: Design and deliver tailored intervention plans for individuals and groups.
- Consultation and Training: Strategies, accommodations and alternative approaches.
- Inclusion Education Support: Curriculum and learning environment adaption assistance.
- Parent Support: Guidance and strategies for supporting development at home.
- Life skills and personal admin
- Social and business communication
- Goal setting and tracking
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Building resilience
- Money management/ budgeting
- Travel training
- Education Identification
- Career change advice and assistance
- Coaching and mentoring
NDIS participants across Australia are choosing Care Squared as their preferred allied health provider because of our expertise and the high standard of support we offer. We have a strong reputation for our evidence-based health approach and our commitment to providing the best, specialised strategies and programs based on individual needs and goals.
At Care Squared Futures, our dedicated vocational practitioners guide you through your career journey, helping you to explore your unique interests, discover and cultivate your skills and goals, and ultimately, thrive. From essential life skills to education identification and job readiness, we provide personalised expert support for your long-term employment success.
For more information visit caresquared.com.au
We’re always looking for great allied health professionals to join our team.
• Physiotherapists • Speech Pathologists • Psychologists • Therapy Assistants • Podiatrists • Occupational Therapists • Exercise Physiologists • Behaviour Support Practitioners