Care Squared Connect is dedicated to enhancing lives through unique therapies, outcome-focused group programs, and enriching events, backed by a team of experienced allied health clinicians. Discover a journey filled with growth, connections, and transformation as you embark on your NDIS goals.
Care Squared Connect stands as a beacon of support and opportunity, offering a diverse array of services:
- Unique Therapies: Tailored therapies led by our skilled clinicians.
- Engaging Group Programs: Provide engaging programs fostering connections within the NDIS community for participants, support worker, carer, and organisation members.
- Rich Variety of Activities: Huge array of active sessions, creative workshops, living skills, play-based programs, and initiatives designed for support teams.
- Flexible Delivery: Flexible, adaptable, convenient services – delivered at home, in our clinic, or via digital platforms.
Programs include (but aren’t limited to):
- Dance & Movement
- Yoga & Mindfulness
- Art Therapy
- School Holiday Programs
- After School Programs
- Social Skill Superstars Program
- Coordinated Care
NDIS participants across Australia are choosing Care Squared as their preferred allied health provider because of our expertise and the high standard of support we offer. We have a strong reputation for our evidence-based health approach and our commitment to providing the best, specialised strategies and programs based on individual needs and goals.
Care Squared Connect opens doors to a transformative experience. With an unwavering commitment to growth and well-being, our engaging outcome-focussed programs are curated to empower individuals to develop their skills and enrich their journey, facilitated in safe, welcoming spaces to foster long-lasting connections and relationships amongst the NDIS community.
For more information, visit caresquared.com.au.
We’re always looking for great allied health professionals to join our team.
• Physiotherapists • Speech Pathologists • Psychologists • Therapy Assistants • Podiatrists • Occupational Therapists • Exercise Physiologists • Behaviour Support Practitioners