Location: North Brisbane & Melbourne
Who we are
Wake up every day loving the work you do and the impact you have on others.
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Better Life Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Generation Care is a national organisation of allied health professionals connected by our commitment to care, quality, results, innovation & integrity. We are part of Humanity Health Group’s family of brands.
Would you like to become part of an innovative, high-calibre team that seeks to make a difference? Are you passionate about supporting older Australians in the community to realise their full potential? You just might be who Generation Care is looking for! Generation Care is growing steadily, and we are looking for Allied Health Professionals to join our team.
About the role
At Generation Care, you will assist older Australians to live a safe and independent life while participating in activities they wish to. Our work is predominately face to face and has high levels of autonomy as we are a mobile, community-based service.
Specific duties will include:
- Managing your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based assessment services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment
- Provide therapy services either individually or as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, care co-ordinators, family members, to achieve the best outcomes
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports
- An approved degree in Occupational Therapy
- Passion for supporting people to maximise their independence and realise their full potential
- Excellent communicator
- Registration with AHPRA
- Willing to complete criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent).
- Current and unrestricted drivers licence with access to own vehicle
What we offer
It’s our people-centric health, wellbeing and development initiatives that separate us from the rest. We’ll empower you to step up: step sideways: flourish always in your pursuit of a long and meaningful career.
We’re not talking run-of-the-mill training. What we teach here can’t be learned in a university classroom, ensuring unparalleled career opportunities for the dreamers and the doers. We reward high performance and those who come on the journey to help us implement positive change. But most importantly, those who achieve for their customers.
In this role you’ll receive…
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Better Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits,
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.