Rehabilitation Physical Consultant
Who we are
Wake up every day loving the work you do and the impact you have on others.
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Life Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Make the most of your skills and expertise whilst working for a company which is proud to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Ideal opportunity for an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant.
About the Brand
Back2Work Solutions, powered by The Humanity Health Group, is an allied health organisation that supports people with a workplace injury or illness to recover at work and maximise their health. We offer a range of services across occupational health and personal injury.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage of a varied client caseload (both physical and psychological injuries)
- Complete a variety of services including Workplace Assessments, Activities of Daily Living Assessments and Functional Capacity Assessments
- Work as part of a high functioning team whilst delivering authentic and tailored workplace rehabilitation
- Engage proactively with our customers to foster long standing relationships
- Achieve individual KPI’s related to RTW outcomes, quality and productivity to be eligible for bonuses
- Create, promote and enhance existing organisational culture based on the company values
- Must hold an approved degree and full professional registration in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- A minimum of 12 months Rehabilitation experience
- Comcare accreditation is desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Current and unrestricted drivers license with access to own vehicle
What we offer
In this role you’ll receive...
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Humanity Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture.
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Work with a team of passionate health professionals
- Generous rewards scheme & tailored induction + Work-Life balance (FT, PT)
- Support from an innovative organisation and unrivalled professional support