Rehabilitation Counsellor/Social Worker
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Life Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Care Squared Futures, powered by Humanity Health Group, is an allied health organisation that supports individuals to develop their workplace skills to thrive in their chosen career. We are dedicated to empowering individuals living with a disability, ensuring they thrive amongst the life they choose to live.
Our organisation stands out because we collaborate with individuals, providing personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs and support within their everyday environments.
About the role
At Care Squared Futures, you’ll aid individuals who face great challenges through unemployment. You will provide quality therapy and intervention to help individuals get ‘job ready’.
In this role, you will:
- Support clients with personal growth and development.
- Provide support and mentoring to customers that encourage a level of competence and independence with their employment and training goals.
- Be responsible for managing your own calendar to meet client expectations and workload
- Conduct mini-mental health training sessions on site for employment services staff
- Liaise with local health professionals and services as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key referrers / customers
- Identify and engage with potential new entrants to SLES.
- Complete risk assessments and discuss suitability of new participants and service offerings with relevant stakeholders.
If you are entrepreneurial, ambitious and have the desire to assist individuals with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations/ psychosocial challenges, you might just be who are looking for! This role requires the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a multi and transdisciplinary allied health team.
To thrive in this role, it’s essential that you have:
- An approved Rehabilitation Counselling, Social Work, Provisional Psychologist and/or Counselling degree
- Full registration with approved body
- Determination and motivation for professional growth
- A passion for helping and assisting a diverse range of clients e.g., individuals with disabilities or individuals who are unemployed
- High levels of verbal and written communication
- Customer centric with a desire to drive strong client relationships
- A valid Australian Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle
What we offer
When you join you will be part of Humanity Health Group – a group of brands that offers healthcare support across the country. When you join our team, you get more than ‘just a job’. You get a career.
You’ll also benefit from these perks:
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Better Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Open to Provisional Psychologists, Social Workers and Counsellors
- Support from an innovative organisation and unrivalled professional support
- Join an established team and work with a team of passionate health professionals