Provisional Psychologist/Behaviour Support Practitioner
Role: Psychologist (provisional or general registration)/Behaviour Support Practitioner
Employment Type: Full-time and part-time opportunities available!
Locations: Western Sydney, Liverpool, Hills District
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Our organisation stands out because we collaborate with individuals, providing personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs and support within their everyday environments.
About the role
At Back2Work, you’ll aid individuals who face great challenges through unemployment. You will provide quality therapy and intervention to help individuals get ‘job ready’.
- Run onsite clinics delivering evidence-based, practical, and tailored interventions for individuals or groups from teens to older adults
- Deliver vocational intervention to increase a job seeker’s work readiness, underpinned by work-focussed CBT
- Be responsible for managing your own calendar to meet client expectations and workload
- Conduct mini-mental health training sessions on site for employment services staff
- Liaise with local health professionals and services as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key referrers / customers
- Regional travel and FIFO opportunities available!
At Care Squared, you must be able to provide education and support to our customers and NDIS participants, inclusive of evidence-based assessment and intervention. It is important that you display exceptional communication and time management skills and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a multi and transdisciplinary allied health team.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, deliver and evaluate appropriate education & support services to customers and NDIS participants that focus on participant goal attainment
- Provide support and services in collaboration with others (other health professionals, NDIA- related entities etc)
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports that meet the needs of the target audience
- Fulfil administrative requirements, including record keeping, billing, and invoicing
- Provide regular feedback to stakeholders regarding progress (participant, carer/ nominee, LACs, support coordinators, NDIA staff or others)
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to strengthen partnerships and potential work
- Have strong experience in Behaviour Support
If you are naturally compassionate, conscientious, flexible and have exceptional communication and time management skills, you might just be who we are looking for! This role requires the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a multi and transdisciplinary allied health team.
In order to thrive in this role, it’s essential that you have:
- An approved Psychology degree
- General/Provisional or eligibility for provisional registration with AHPRA
- Behaviour Support Practitioner registration or eligibility to become registered
- Experience working with individuals with a disability
- A passion for helping and assisting a diverse range of clients
- Evidence of completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills
- A satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent)
- Working with vulnerable people check (or state equivalent)
- A valid Australian Drivers License and access to own vehicle
It is highly desirable if you also have:
- Experience working in a clinical setting with individuals who have a disability
- A clear understanding of the NDIS framework, funding, services, support categories and procedures
What we offer:
It’s our people-centric health, wellbeing and development initiatives that separate us from the rest. What we teach here can’t be learned in a university classroom, ensuring unparalleled career opportunities for the dreamers and the doers. We’ll empower you to step up: step sideways: flourish always in your pursuit of a long and meaningful career.
In this role you’ll receive:
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- For Provisional Psychologists, your full internship is included as well as Primary & Secondary supervisors provided
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand
- Access to our 12 brands, allowing the opportunity for diverse pathways to compliment work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Humanity Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives as well as health and wellbeing benefits
- Supportive workplace culture, connections, and relationships
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Opportunity to work across Back2Work and Care Squared brands
- Open to general or provisional psychologists and BSPs
- Provisional Psychologists - Full internship & Primary & Secondary Supervisors