Employment Type: Full-time, part-time and contractor opportunities available!
Locations: Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs, North Sydney and Inner West
Who we are
Generation Care is powered by Humanity Health Group, an international organisation of thought-leading allied health professionals bound together by our commitment to care and quality.
Wake up every day loving the work you do and the impact you have on others.
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Life Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
At Humanity, you get more than just a fulfilling job. You get to cultivate a career working alongside the brightest minds in allied health delivering an exceptional standard of care.
Are you ready to make each day more meaningful than the last?
About the Role
Our work at Generation Care, involves assisting older Australians to live a safe and independent life while participating in activities they wish to. Our work is predominantly face to face and is mobile.
Specific duties will include:
- Managing your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based assessment services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment
- Provide therapy services either individually or as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, care coordinators, family members, to achieve the best outcomes
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports
- An approved degree in Physiotherapy
- Passion for supporting people to maximise their independence and realise their full potential
- Excellent communicator
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Willing to complete criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent)
- Current and unrestricted drivers licence with access to own vehicle
What we offer
It’s our people-centric health, wellbeing and development initiatives that separate us from the rest. We’ll empower you to step up: step sideways: flourish always in your pursuit of a long and meaningful career.
In this role you’ll receive...
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Better Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- A chance to work with the older Australian population
- Support from an innovative organisation and unrivalled professional support
- Generous rewards scheme & tailored induction + Work-Life balance (FT, PT)