Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. We are proud that we’re improving individual’s quality of life every day.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we are a destination for career cultivation with opportunities to traverse across a portfolio of twelve established brands. We provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Life Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is proud to assist and really make a difference in the lives of those living with disability or looking for work.
The Partnership team engage with stakeholders to maintain exemplary stakeholder management and quality service delivery is provided to all facets of HHG companies.
Your main functions will be to drive business growth and development through networking and relationship building with key customer stakeholders (both internal and external).
It is a customer-centric role with a focus on building and maintaining strong partnerships and relationships within the employment, NDIS and aged care sector.
- Manage relationships with key trading partners and secure new business opportunities in support of budget attainment and cross brand referrals
- Develop individual growth strategy for each customer & deliver requisite financial performance in key customer and product portfolios to facilitate reinvestment
- Attend, engage, and participate in relevant internal & external meetings to contribute to the growth of HHG brands
- Identifying needs and opportunities within key accounts to support positive client relationships and optimise business outcomes
- Identify and mitigate risks within customer profiles
- Work to streamline processes for customers and improve clinical efficiencies
If you are an entrepreneurial, ambitious and highly motivated individual who is proud to assist and make a difference in the lives of those living with disability or looking for work, you might just be who are looking for!
To thrive in this role, it’s essential that you have:
- Business, sales, customer relations or marketing management experience
- Experience in the health care sector as well as a customer service, customer relation or business development background is highly desirable
- A working understanding of the NDIS is advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision
- Customer centric with a desire to drive strong client relationships
- A valid Australian Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- NDIS Workers Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
What we offer
When you join you will be part of Humanity Health Group – a group of brands that offers healthcare support across the country. When you join our team, you get more than ‘just a job’. You get a career.
You’ll also benefit from these perks:
- Unrivalled professional support, including coaching and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, including leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Humanity Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Unparalleled learning & career development opportunities
- Work with a team of passionate individuals
- Support from an innovative organisation and unrivalled professional support