Paediatric Speech Pathologist
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Care Squared Kids, a part of Humanity Health Group's family of brands, is a national organisation of passionate allied health professionals. We are dedicated to empowering individuals living with a disability, ensuring they thrive amongst the life they choose to live.
Our organisation stands out because we collaborate with individuals, providing personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs and support within their everyday environments.
About the role:
We’re seeking Speech Pathologists who are energised by a diverse caseload and opportunities for growth.
In this role, you will:
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment
- Self-manage your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- Provide therapy services face to face and via telehealth; individually, in groups, or as a member of a multi and transdisciplinary team
- Interact with other health professionals, NDIA- related entities, family members, educational staff, and community members, when providing individualised support plans
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports
You work well autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary allied health team.
For senior clinicians, we have opportunities to develop your mentoring and leadership skills and explore further opportunities in the organisation.
It’s essential that you have:
- An approved degree in Speech Pathology
- Eligibility for registration with the appropriate board i.e. SPA
- Satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent), or willingness to complete them
- Current and unrestricted driver license with access to own vehicle
What we offer
Humanity Health Group – a group of brands that offers healthcare support across the country. When you join our team, you get more than ‘just a job’. You get a career.
You’ll also benefit from these perks:
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Humanity Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
- State of the art Speech Pathology Resources
Keen to join?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2192.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Generous rewards scheme & tailored induction + Work-Life balance (FT, PT)
- Support from an innovative organisation and unrivalled professional support
- Clinical Supervisor Roles Available for experienced Speech Pathologists