Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Care Squared Kids, a part of Humanity Health Group's family of brands, is a national organisation of passionate allied health professionals. We are dedicated to empowering individuals living with a disability, ensuring they thrive amongst the life they choose to live.
Our organisation stands out because we collaborate with individuals, providing personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs and support within their everyday environments.
About the role
We are seeking compassionate, conscientious, and motivated Occupational Therapists to work within our Care Squared Kids brand.
In this role, you will:
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients of all age groups in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment
- Self-manage your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- Provide therapy services face to face and via telehealth; individually, in groups, or as a member of a multi and transdisciplinary team
- Interact with other health professionals, NDIA- related entities, family members, educational staff, and community members, when providing individualised support plans
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports
If you are naturally compassionate, conscientious, flexible and have exceptional communication and time management skills, you might just be who we are looking for! This role requires the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a multi and transdisciplinary allied health team.
In order to thrive in this role, it’s essential that you have:
- An approved degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration or eligibility for registration with the appropriate board (e.g., AHPRA)
- Satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent), or willingness to complete them
- Current and unrestricted driver licence with access to own vehicle
- A passion for helping and assisting a diverse range of clients
- Evidence of completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with individuals with a disability is desirable but not required
It is highly desirable if you also have:
- Experience working in a clinical setting with individuals who have a disability
- A clear understanding of the NDIS framework, funding, services, support categories and procedures
What we offer:
It’s our people-centric health, wellbeing and development initiatives that separate us from the rest. We’ll empower you to step up: step sideways: flourish always in your pursuit of a long and meaningful career.
In this role you’ll receive:
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- For Provisional Psychologists, your full internship is included as well as Primary & Secondary supervisors provided
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand
- Access to our 12 brands, allowing the opportunity for diverse pathways to compliment work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Humanity Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives as well as health and wellbeing benefits
- Supportive workplace culture, connections, and relationships
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Generous rewards scheme & tailored induction + Work-Life balance (FT, PT)
- Open to new graduates!
- For Senior Occupational Therapists Team Leader Opportunities!