Your tomorrow starts with you today
Are you a passionate individual with a customer focused background, have a strong desire to learn, grow and achieve goals within an industry that is truly making a difference? You may be just the person we need!
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group we care as much about you, as we do our clients. Each day we help our staff and our clients to live better lives, offering opportunity and inspiration at each turn of the journey.
We’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. That goes for our clients and our people.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Life Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
About the role
As a Client Services Administrator, you will be our clients first point of and responsible for:
- Front desk greeting, client liaison and visitor experience
- Diary management and coordination of appointments
- Assist with system and office administration duties including answering incoming calls, emailing, photocopying, maintaining office environment
- Facilitate employee induction process for new team members
- Manage assets across the business (including issuing and returning IT assets for employees)
- Manage all office maintenance requirements and supplies including but not limited to stationary, PPE, kitchen supplies, IT supplies for all Humanity Health Group offices across Australia
Opportunity for all successful applicants to complete a certificate in Office Administration fully covered by HHG
To be successful you will:
- Have previous administration, customer service or call center experience
- Be a confident communicator, well-presented and able to hit the ground running
- Have excellent time management and organisatonal skills
- Possess excellent computer proficiency skills including experience working with Microsoft Office
- Have a passion for people, and an empathy to listen to their challenges and goals
- Have the ability to maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- A team player approach that drives you to be a positive and helpful support to those around you
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be self motivated with a drive for achieving exceptional results
What we offer
It’s our people-centric health, wellbeing and development initiatives that separate us from the rest. We’ll empower you to step up: step sideways: flourish always in your pursuit of a long and meaningful career.
In this role you’ll receive...
- Unrivalled professional support, training and mentorship
- Monthly professional development days, opportunities to represent HHG at events and group programs as well as leadership programs
- Continuous career growth working across 12 brands providing you with experience across multiple health related industries
- Support from an innovative organization that feeds new ideas and recognizes high performance
- A great atmosphere where you’re supported to work autonomously and be creative
- Friday social gatherings & regular team outings
- We also have an office Therapy Dog in training who visits most days
Keen to join us?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
Due to high the high volume of applications please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Long term career opportunities and growth
- Support from an innovative organisation and unrivalled professional support
- Unparalleled learning & career development opportunities