New Graduate Program - Occupational Therapy
Graduate Positions Available Nationally!
Who we are
Wake up every day loving the work you do and the impact you have on others.
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life. We’re creating a legacy with our provision of personalised allied health care; we’re making healthcare better for all, every day. And it’s because of the compassion, drive, and expertise of our allied health professionals that we excel.
At Humanity, you get more than just a fulfilling job. You get to cultivate a career working alongside the brightest minds in allied health delivering an exceptional standard of care.
About Humanity Health Group's Graduate Program
Our Graduate Program runs for 12-months, focused on confidence-boosting, skill-building training and support. We have created this unique program to build on the skills you learnt at university, and translate them into high-quality, meaningful work in the real world.
Surrounded by like-minded peers, enjoy a structured onboarding process that builds your clinical skills and caseload, and prioritises your wellbeing. Be mentored by our highly-experienced clinicians, including our Complex Case Clinical team that reviews, supports and guides the team with the more challenging cases.
The Humanity Health Group's Graduate Program includes:
- A structured induction program that includes competency-based learning via online platforms, classroom settings and in the field
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- Individual and group supervision sessions
- At the end of the 12-month program, we will complement your strengths and interests with a tailored career planning session
Who we’re looking for
This role is suitable to graduates who are:
- Committed to delivering the best possible outcomes
- Aligned with our values of Quality, Results, Innovation and Integrity
- Creative thinkers who enjoy developing new ideas and approaches
- Studying a Bachelor or Master’s degree of Occupational Therapy and graduating in 2023 and/or early 2024
- Registration or eligible for registration with AHPRA
- A valid driving license and access to a car
What we offer
- Professional development opportunities, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Endless career growth with an established brand offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- National and global mobility in a fast growing, innovative organisation
- Numerous incentives and health and wellbeing benefits, like our “Humanity Life Policy” that embodies the Eight Areas of Wellness connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Opportunities for Mentorship, Clinical Supervision & Professional Support
- Generous rewards scheme & tailored induction + Work-Life balance (FT, PT)
- A structured induction program that includes competency-based learning