Company: Care Squared Connect
Position: Group Facilitator
Locations: Programs take place around Penrith
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving quality of life.
We are passionate allied health professionals, who are determined to deliver high quality allied health care solutions that generate meaningful life-enhancing results.
We are continuously developing innovative ideas and approaches to ensure our assessments and interventions are of exceptional standards that will allow our clients to succeed and achieve their goals.
Our organisation stands out because we collaborate with individuals, providing personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs and support within their everyday environments.
A key aspect that separates us from the rest, are our diverse opportunities for personal growth and career development. Through our 12 brands, our employees have the ability to expand their knowledge and experience across other areas of the business.
Care Squared Connect is dedicated to bringing unique therapies, group programs and events to life, supported by Care Squared’s team of allied health clinicians.
About the role:
We’re seeking registered Social Workers, Counsellors and Psychologists to deliver a range of group programs.
In this role, you will:
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based group therapy services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment
- Self-manage your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- Interact with other health professionals, NDIA- related entities, family members, educational staff, and community members, when providing individualised support plans
You work well autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary allied health team.
It’s essential that you:
- Are a social worker, counsellor or psychologist and registered with an Australian Governing Body (e.g., PACFA, ACA, AHPRA or AASW)
- Have a satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent), or willingness to complete them
- Have a current and unrestricted driver licence with access to own vehicle
- Minimum 1 year experience working in NDIS, mental or disability
- Group facilitator experience is desired but not required
What we offer
Humanity Health Group – a group of brands that offers healthcare support across the country. When you join our team, you get more than ‘just a job’. You get a career.
You’ll also benefit from these perks:
- Unrivalled professional support
- Monthly professional development days, including access to leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand, and access to our 12 brands offering diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Humanity Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives and health and wellbeing benefits
- Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture
Keen to join?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2192.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply
- Open to Registered Allied Health Professionals
- Unparalleled learning & career development opportunities
- Work with a team of passionate health professionals