Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, every day, we’re improving quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we provide an industry-leading ‘Humanity Policy’ that encourages you to cultivate your version of a balanced life and meaningful career across our global brand family.
Care Squared, a part of Humanity Health Group's family of brands, is a national organisation of passionate allied health professionals. We are dedicated to empowering individuals living with a disability, ensuring they thrive amongst the life they choose to live.
Our organisation stands out because we collaborate with individuals, providing personalised, qualified, goal-directed programs and support within their everyday environments.
About the role
We’re seeking Dieticians who are energised by a diverse caseload and opportunities for growth.
In this role, you will:
- provide clinically informative, holistic assessments for a range of clients, in a range of environments
- work with your clients, their families and carers to develop evidence-based, practical, tailored intervention plans to improve their health, wellbeing and capabilities
- deliver and evaluate appropriate education and support services to NDIS participants, their families and carers, that focus on participant goal attainment
- provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports that meet the needs of the target audience
- liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, NDIA-related entities, family members, educational staff and community members, to provide individualised support plans
- develop relationships with stakeholders that strengthen partnerships and potential work
- self-manage your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families
- participate in regular professional development opportunities
- fulfil administrative requirements, including record keeping, billing, and invoicing, with our support
You work well autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary allied health team. For senior clinicians, we have opportunities to develop your mentoring and leadership skills and explore further opportunities in the organisation.
It is essential that you have:
- An approved degree in Nutrition and Dietetics with at least 2 years’ on the job experience
- Registration with the appropriate board (Dietitians Australia), or Eligibility to obtain
- Satisfactory criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent), or willingness to complete them
- Current and unrestricted driver licence with access to own vehicle
- A passion for helping and assisting a diverse range of clients
- Evidence of completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with individuals with a disability is desirable but not required
What we offer
It’s our people-centric health, wellbeing and development initiatives that separate us from the rest. We’ll empower you to step up: step sideways: flourish always in your pursuit of a long and meaningful career.
In this role you’ll receive:
- Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentorship
- For Provisional Psychologists, your full internship is included as well as Primary & Secondary supervisors provided
- Monthly professional development days, including access to PhD, research, and leadership programs
- Continuous career growth with an established brand
- Access to our 12 brands, allowing the opportunity for diverse pathways to compliment work/life needs as they change
- Support from an innovative organisation that feeds new ideas and recognises high performance
- Flexible conditions and a ‘Humanity Life’ policy for all staff
- Numerous rewards and incentives as well as health and wellbeing benefits
- Supportive workplace culture, connections, and relationships
Keen to join us, yes?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Support from an innovative organisation and unrivalled professional suppor
- Continuous career growth within an established brand.
- Flexible working conditions + ability to choose caseloa